So you’ve just started your ViSalus business and you’re jumping out of your skin to get started. The challenge is you don’t know what your next step is because you’ve never started a home business before. While it makes sense to approach people you know about taking a look at an opportunity to make extra income, and you definitely should, it also makes sense to learn marketing skills to connect with people, grow your network and generate leads online.
In this article, I will cover 4 simple but powerful tips you can use to build your ViSalus business without resorting to cold calling, prospecting total strangers in the street or chasing after deadbeat tire kickers:
1. Be different and unique – Take a personal inventory of what you’re good at and what you can bring to the table in your new business. Let your personal story, personal experiences, talent and skills make you different than everybody else in the market place.
2. Leverage systems to automate your recruiting and sales process – Having a high converting sales funnel to build your ViSalus business will save you time, energy and money. This is where a lot of people drop the ball. They waste a tremendous amount of time and money doing things that they don’t have to do because they don’t have a good system. For instance, most network marketers waste time, gas and money driving all over the place to give 1-on-1 presentations. While other distributors simply direct their prospects to a lead capture page. Upon submitting their information, they would be directed to a good online presentation. Afterwards, they can simply be given a call to see if they are ready to get started as a distributor or ready to become a customer. Worst case scenario, they can be automatically followed-up with via email autoresponders. As you can see, the “system” presents and sorts prospects out enabling you to deal only with serious prospects. This is just one example of how a system would provide leverage for you. Now, I’m not saying that doing 1-on-1 presentations doesn’t work or that you shouldn’t do them. But, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see that in the same time it takes to drive across town to a Starbucks, do a one-hour presentation with someone and drive back to your house, you could have invited 10-30 people to a live webinar, or a pre-recorded online presentation, and presented to all of them at the same time, all from the comfort of your home office. And as an additional benefit, if people don’t show up at the webinar, it isn’t a huge deal since you never left your house. Plus, you could always meet with people after they’ve attended a webinar or have seen some sort of leveraged presentation. How great would it be to have a meeting with 10-15 new people who have already been exposed to the business, and are ready to sign up and get started?
3. Learn to use the internet to help you generate high quality, pre-interested leads for your ViSalus business – Marketing is vital to your success. By marketing correctly, you can literally position yourself in front of people that are already looking for you and what you’re offering. By doing this, you can easily generate high quality leads for your ViSalus business on a daily basis. Your ultimate goal is to have more leads than you can get to. My marketing recommendations are social media, video marketing and article marketing. Although there are a multitude of ways you can market, these 3 are highly effective, don’t cost a dime to do and are newbie friendly.
4. Learn how to be super-effective over the phone – This doesn’t mean you have to become an obnoxious, hard closing telemarketer. However, you’ll have to get on the phone with people and get them into your business. Don’t be afraid to close them. Keep in mind, if you’re using a funnel system, the people you get on the phone with will be highly-responsive anyway, so don’t be scared to direct them where you need them to go.
If you get good at these 4 simple tips, there’s no telling how much success you can have in your new ViSalus business.
Learn how to leverage the internet to build your ViSalus business, sponsor more distributors and sell more products online.
Click here to sponsor more people into your ViSalus business without prospecting total strangers or chasing uninterested friends and family members.
- Four Tips To Having Break-Through Success With Monavie
- A Third Party Visalus Review From Someone That Didn’t Join
- Network Marketing Training – 5 Tips For Success
- Trump Network Training – Success Tips To Help You Build Your Business
- Online MLM Training – 3 Tips On How To Use Video Marketing To Build Your Business