Because I’ve been a full-time network marketer for the past 15 years, I’ve built the majority of my business using time tested (some would call old school) offline marketing methods. Why? Because when I got started, the internet wasn’t as big as it is now and marketing your primary Network Marketing business online wasn’t even heard of. Today, because of technology and the internet, it’s a much different story…
It would be unheard of to market any business, whether it be a home based Network Marketing business, or a “traditional” brick-and-mortar business, WITHOUT being on the internet. In fact, Bill Gates once said that if you don’t have your business online, you simply don’t have a business. Period.
Of course, I’m certainly not saying that offline marketing doesn’t work at all. 95% of the Top 100 Income Earners Industry-Wide are offline marketers. And I still continue to market offline today, and teach my organization how to market effectively offline, using the techniques and methods that have worked extremely well for us and our team over the last 15 years.
With that said, I believe that there’s an enormous amount of leverage the internet provides when it comes to marketing and promoting your home business.
In this post, I want to quickly touch upon 5 reasons why you should seriously consider marketing your primary Network Marketing business online, if you aren’t already:
1. There’s A Multitude Of Ways You Can Market Online For Free – One of the most powerful things about online marketing is that there are so many ways to market for zero (or very little) out-of-pocket costs. Video marketing, article marketing, blogging, connecting with people on social media sites like Facebook and Pinterest, posting ads on online classifieds like Craigslist, etc. are all great ways for you to promote yourself and market your primary business online that are all free. All you need is some time, some effort and a little guidance, and you can start generating a couple of leads a day.
2. Unlimited Income Potential – Those three words are probably as cliche as it gets when it comes to Network Marketing. But consider this for a second: Besides the fact that you can make money marketing your network marketing business, you can also position yourself to make money from people who don’t join your business or buy your company’s product. Funded proposals and affiliate marketing, whether marketed on the front-end or the back-end, are a great way to monetize the leads you get that don’t join you. So in essence, you can build and grow your business when people say “YES” to your business opportunity… BUT you can also position yourself to profit when people say “NO” to you.
3. Tap Into The Worldwide Market– The Internet has the potential to connect with you people from all over the world. You’re no longer limited to your local neighborhood, town or city to build your business. With online tools like a webcam or Skype, you can have video-conversations with people and even do presentations to people across the country or in another country from the comfort of your home office.
4. The Internet Never Closes – Another advantage of marketing online is that you’re business is never “closed”. The Internet is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Even if you’re offline or if you’re sleeping, your videos, blog posts and articles will continue to market for you. On top of that, any content that you post once has the potential to continue to market for you for weeks and months to come. It’s called Residual Marketing – do the work once, and reap the benefits for months and years to come. That’s the type of leverage that you can use to build your business.
5. Time Freedom & Quality Of Life – Having the ability to work from anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection is awesome. You can truly design your schedule and work your business on your own terms. Whether you like working early in the morning, late at night, from the comfort of your home office or sitting in a coffee shop, you can market and build your network marketing business around your life. It’s a great lifestyle.
So as you can see, leveraging the Internet to build your Network Marketing business has several advantages…
Assuming you’re driven and persistent, you can position yourself to live the lifestyle you want… and work the schedule you want… and make as much money as you want. And that’s a good thing.
To Your Success
P.S. If you’re going to market online, I seriously recommend that you leverage existing marketing systems and tools that already have been proven to get results. That’s why you should check out the system that I personally use to generate leads and sales.