So you’re researching Wings Network. Chances are you got a message from a friend, or maybe you saw a video on the Network Marketing opportunity they offer. In any case if you’re looking for some information on Wings Network, look no further. In this third party review, I’ll go into the essentials you’ll need to know before making a decision to join or not. I’ll also cover how you can stack the deck in your favor should you decide to become a Wings Network distributor. Before proceeding, I do want to disclose that I’m not a Wings Network distributor so you can be sure that you’re getting a truly unbiased perspective of the company and their business opportunity.
Wings Network is a company that sells technology-based marketing tools that customers can use to create more exposure for their business. The company sells the tools through a Network Marketing business model. In other words, instead of going the route of a traditional business they are leveraging word-of-mouth marketing via independent distributors. The company is extremely young since they launched at the back end of 2013, which is only a few months ago as of this writing. With that said, they’ve been getting some press lately since apparently many ex-TelexFree distributors are joining since TelexFree got shut down. Of course, that whole debacle had nothing to do with Wings Network so you shouldn’t look at the company negatively because of that. The European based company is being led by CEO Carlos Barbosa, who seems to be an experienced marketer who has been around the Industry for 20 years. There’s not much information available concerning the rest of the management team so time will tell if the company has a solid infrastructure or not. By the way, I’m not saying that to try to be negative. Some of the best companies out there were hush-hush during their launch phase, and went on to do very well.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the products Wings Network sells:
1. Personal Page – This product gives you the ability to build landing pages, websites and even blogs. You don’t have to be a website guru to use this tool so it seems that it could help a lot of people.
2. Recruiter – This is a series of tools you can use to prospect for new leads. And let’s face it, new leads is what EVERY business owner longs for. Included in this series of tools are autoresponders, Facebook covers, banners and a Social Networking Platform.
3. Apps – This gives customers the ability to use online marketing systems through various Apps that the company offers.
4. Communicator – This is probably the product that I see the most potential in. This tool gives you the ability to leverage your phone and Facebook contacts and send them messages. You’ll also be able to voice and video group calls, which you can record and use later. This is pretty slick and I don’t see why this wouldn’t sell, assuming of course that it works without a ton of glitches and bugs.
5. Cloud – WingsCloud gives customers the ability to store up to 40GB worth of files. By using the Cloud, you can access your files anywhere and you safeguard yourself from losing all your data if you lose your computer or your computer gets destroyed by a virus.
Overall, the products look pretty good and I can certainly see that there is a huge market for them. Of course, if you’re serious about joining I want to encourage you to do some due diligence of your own so you feel confident promoting the tools.
In order to be a distributor, you can purchase one of the packages. The packages range from $299 to $1,499. The compensation plan provides 8 ways to earn income. Here’s a quick summary of the different income streams:
1. Sales Bonus – You can earn 50% of the points for every product you personally sell.
2. Quick Start Bonus – You can earn up to $50 when you personally sponsor a new person and they buy a package.
3. Team Bonus – The company has a Binary compensation plan and they pay out up to 50% of the points in your pay leg. That sounds like a lot but keep in mind that each product has a point assigned to it, and you’re getting paid up to 50% on the points, not on the sale amount. For example, the Elite Package costs $1,499 and carries 500 points. You’re not getting up to 50% on $1,499 (which would be $750), you’re getting it on 500 points (which would be $250). Of course, I’m not saying this is a bad thing but you need to be clear on what you’re getting paid up to 50% on. The cool thing about their Binary is that it gets paid out daily, which is pretty unique in the Industry.
4. Consultant Bonus – Once you reach the rank of Consultant, you can earn a percentage of the packs sold that month.
5. Group Bonus – The company also pays out up to 5% monthly on your unilevel team. You can get paid on sales down to your 10th level. And like most other compensation plans in the Industry, the higher your rank, the more levels you can get paid on. For example, to get paid a Group Bonus on 10 levels, you have to be a President in the company.
6. Generation Bonus – You can also earn a percentage on the leaders on your team that are Directors or higher. For simplicity’s sake, just know that you won’t get totally cut out of the pay plan when you develop leaders to Director.
7. Global Bonus – This bonus gets paid out every 4 months and you can actually earn more “shares” in the bonus based on your production and rank in the company.
8. Rank Bonus – There are bonuses awarded to distributors once they hit a rank in the company. The one-time bonuses range from $1,000 (for hitting the second rank of Supervisor) all the way to $1,000,000 (for hitting the highest rank in the company called Chairman).
The compensation plan certainly looks fair and can even be quite lucrative for the right person. Like the products, I highly encourage you to look deeper into the compensation plan if you’re dead set on joining.
Well, only you can answer that question. If getting in on the front end of a company when it’s ground floor excites you, then Wings Network might be the program for you. The company is operating in several countries and because the products are technology based the company won’t have much problems opening up more countries. As for the compensation plan, there is definitely potential in it and serious incomes can be made. With that said, you’re kidding yourself if you think you’re going to be successful and you don’t know how to market. If you want to generate leads and sponsor distributors into your business, it’s critical that you learn how to get in front of your target audience. In other words, you must learn the proper marketing techniques that will position you in front of people that are already looking for what it is you’re offering. That’s why I recommend that you learn Attraction Marketing and leverage high converting online marketing systems. If you can brand yourself and position yourself in such a way that will make people want to work with you, there’s no telling how big your Wings Network business can be.
Wings Network Review – Need More Wings Network Reps?
I wrote this Wings Network Review for people looking into the company. Sadly, most Wings Network reps will never see the success they desire because they lack the marketing skills to generate 20-50 leads a day. To learn how you can generate more leads than you can get to, visit My Online Marketing Training Website.