If you’re reading this article, then chances are you’re looking for information on the My Video Talk business opportunity. My Video Talk has been around for awhile, but is currently getting a lot of buzz on the internet. In my review, I’ll go into information on the company, a breakdown on the products, the compensation plan and what it will take to truly prosper in My Video Talk.
Background Of The Company
My Video Talk is actually a division of Team Effort International, LLC. Team Effort International was founded by a team of business developers, and is led by Mel and Amie Gill. It was started back in 2002, and is currently headquartered in Northern California. In addition, Team Effort International is currently privately held and debt-free. This is especially important to know if you are looking to join My Video Talk, since it is a good indication that there is a high level of stability around the business opportunity.
As far as the My Video Talk division goes, it was started in April of 2004. Based on their company website, their missions is to “Bring The World Closer Together”. They are doing this by creating cutting edge technology that is geared to change the way people communicate, specifically through video. Their video communication can be used by business owners looking to promote products, entrepreneurs looking for another medium of branding themselves and even grandparents interested in connecting with their grandchildren around the globe.
Breakdown Of The Different Products
My Video Talk Studio is the platform the hosts the 4 products that My Video Talk markets. Here’s a breakdown of the 4 products:
1. My Video Broadcaster – This is My Video Talk’s flagship product. It’s a platform that allows you to promote yourself and your products through the use of video and video presentations. Along with your video, you can have hyperlinks and clickable banners neatly placed around your video. In addition, you can record and archive your videos for later use.
2. My Video Channel – This platform allows you to build your own channel via your own website. You can upload your own videos and have them all available on one website. In addition, you can add your own tags and keywords so your videos can be found on search engines and place hyperlinks on your channel.
3. My Video Designer – This platform allows you to record video and send it via email to your contacts. Similar to the other platforms, you can add hyperlinks and clickable banners in your email.
4. My Live Library – This platform allows you to learn different aspects of marketing and sales. You can also use it as a video classroom and post videos on any topic you want.
The Business Opportunity
As far as the business opportunity goes, there are 2 ways you can join My Video Talk. The first way is through the Basic Studio Package which costs $249 and $29 a month. The second way is through the Business Builder Studio Package which costs $399 and $49 a month.
The compensation plan allows you to make money 10 different ways and runs on a binary/matrix hybrid. There are several ways to make upfront and immediate income, as well as back-end, residual income. One unique aspect of the compensation plan, is the Sales Office Program. With this program, the company will pay up to $2,500 for an office lease and up to $700 to help pay for office rent. For details on this program, as well as the rest of the compensation plan, go to My Video Talk’s company website.
Is My Video Talk A Good Business Opportunity?
In closing, My Video Talk seems like a very good business opportunity. It has a good management team and has been around for a while. It also has cutting edge products and a very generous compensation plan. It’s important that you find a good sponsor and team to work with so you get the support you need.
However, My Video Talk Will Not Make You Wealthy…
Yes, you read that right. While it is a great company, ultimately, your success will depend on your ability to sponsor people, your ability to get customers and your ability to build productive leaders. And to accomplish all that, you must be able to market properly and generate an endless flow of leads. If you don’t get the right marketing training and fail to generate leads, you’ll have a hard time building a business.
My recommendation is to use a high converting attraction marketing system. If you can leverage a great marketing system to build your My Video Talk business, you can potentially be on your way to building a wildly successful business.
Jaime Soriano wrote this My Video Talk Review for people looking into the MVT opportunity. Sadly, most MVT reps will never achieve the success they want because they lack the marketing skills needed to sponsor 10-20 reps a month. To see how you can generate an endless flow of leads for your MVT business, visit Jaime’s MLM Training
- Syntek Global Review – Is This Fuel MLM The Real Deal Or Just A Bunch Of Hype?
- A Third Party Review Of 150Fast – Real Opportunity Or Just Hype?
- Isagenix Review – Real Opportunity Or Just Another Hyped Up Weight Loss Deal?
- A Third Party Review Of Eiro Research – Is It The Real Deal Or Just Hype?
- Infinity Downline Review – Real Opportunity Or Just Another Internet Scam?