So there’s yet another Network Marketing company that’s creating buzz inside of the MLM and affiliate marketing arena that I’m hearing about. The company is called I2G, also known as Infinity 2 Global, and if you’re reading this you’re probably looking for more information on the company. Maybe you’re thinking about becoming a I2G affiliate, or maybe you’re simply checking out the company and business opportunity. Either way, look no further because I’m going to give you the information you’ll need to know to make an educated decision about the company. In this third party I2G review, I’ll cover what the company does and aspects of the business opportunity that are important for you to know. Before moving forward, I want to make one thing clear: I am not an affiliate for I2G, nor am I a customer that uses their service. In fact, I can care less if you decide to join the company or not. The reason I’m disclosing this upfront is so you feel secure that you’ll be truly getting an unbiased perspective of the company. With that being said, let’s move on…
I2G is an International company that promotes online casino gaming and uses a Network Marketing model to grow their business. Online casino gaming happens to be the fastest growing segment on the Internet, bringing in revenues to the tune of $45 Billion worldwide. I2G affiliates can actually earn income by getting other people to play and participate on casino gaming sites. The company is currently being led by President/CEO Rick Maike. Maike has been around the Network Marketing Industry for 25 years and has held corporate positions with several MLM companies. Before joining I2G, he was the President for bHIP’s Southeast Asian division, managing 10 offices in 9 different countries in the region. Working with Maike is Richard Anzalone, who is the company’s International Marketing Director. Like Maike, Anzalone has 25 years experience in the MLM Industry and was a highly successful distributor at bHIP. After reviewing several websites and looking into the information, it certainly looks like I2G has a solid management team and is positioned for future growth and momentum.
There are several packages you can choose from when you join I2G. The different packages range in cost from $100 to $5,000. As with most compensation plans, the affiliates that join at the higher packages will earn more from the company. For example, if you join at the $100 package you are known as a Novice. If you join at the $5,000 package you are known as an Emperor. As an Emperor, you’ll earn a $60 Cycle Bonus instead of a $30 Cycles Bonus, which is what you’d earn at the Novice level. Also for people who join at the $5,000 Emperor Package, the company pays out 50% Profit Share in the monthly worldwide online casino. In other words, as an Emperor you can earn whenever someone places a bet worldwide.
In a nutshell, there are 6 ways you can get paid from the compensation plan. Here’s a simple breakdown of each part of the compensation plan:
1. Fast Start Bonus – You can earn 10% of any Package sold when you personally sponsor new people into your business.
2. Binary Commissions – Like other binary companies, you’ll only have to build two teams in I2G, a left team and a right team. Whenever you hit 300 points on your left team and 300 points on your right team, the company will pay you a Cycle Bonus ranging from $30 to $60. You can cycle as many times as you want, but the company’s weekly cap is $35,000/week.
3. Matching Bonus – You can qualify to earn a Matching Bonus on up to 5 levels of affiliates in your team.
4. Leadership Bonus (must be at the High Roller or Emperor Level) – You can earn a one-time rank advancement bonus when you hit positions in the company. These one-time bonuses range from $10,000, all the way up to $500,000.
5. Leadership Pool – Based on your rank and production, you can earn up to 25% in Profit Sharing with the company.
6. 50% Profit Share – As I mentioned earlier, you can earn a commission whenever someone places a bet worldwide. This part of the compensation plan is only open to the first 5,000 Emperors. (Emperors are affiliates that join at the $5,000 Package.)
Overall, the compensation plan look pretty fair and can be quite lucrative for entrepreneurs who learn to develop the right mindset and marketing skills.
The short answer is YES. It is a good business opportunity. The corporate leaders are experienced and online casino gaming has generated $45 Billion in the past. In addition to that, the compensation plan looks promising and the company is young, which is important if you’re looking to join a company that truly has a ground floor opportunity. With that being said, all those things will play a very little part in your ultimate success. While those features are beneficial, your personal success will depend on your ability to generate leads and your ability to sponsor new affiliates into your team. It’s for this reason, that I highly recommend that you use Attraction Marketing. If you can get good at Attraction Marketing, you can very well position yourself in front of highly targeted prospects that are already looking for what you’re offering. This will lead to significant lead flow, that will in turn lead to new affiliates and customers you can bring into your business. If you can leverage Attraction Marketing techniques, and you can use proven online marketing systems, there’s no telling how prosperous your I2G business can be.
I2G Review – Need More I2G Reps?
Jaime Soriano wrote this I2G Review for people looking into the company. Sadly, most I2G reps will never see the success they desire because they lack the marketing skills to generate 20-50 leads a day. To learn how you can generate more leads than you can get to, visit my Online MLM Training Website.