Over the last month or two, I’ve been seeing a ton of videos and articles being posted on a company called Global Wealth Trade. So I decided to put together this short but detailed Global Wealth Trade review to help you if you’re looking to join the company as a distributor. If you’re doing some last minute research on Global Wealth Trade, look no further because I’ll cover the company, the products and the actual compensation plan. Before proceeding, I want to disclose that I’m not a Global Wealth Trade distributor so you can be sure that you’ll be getting a truly unbiased perspective.
Global Wealth Trade is a company that sells high-end designer brand pieces from their exclusive brands FERI, FERI Mosh and Posh through a Network Marketing business model. Some pieces they market include designer bags, high end jewelry, shoes and sunglasses. Personally, I was a bit skeptical about the quality of the pieces since I’m more familiar with the designer companies my wife buys from. But after looking closer, and after my wife started looking at their catalogs, it was pretty clear that the pieces were definitely high quality. The Toronto-based company was started in 2005 by Ramin Mesgarlou. In 9 short year, Mesgarlou grew the company from an idea to an International company operating in over 60 countries. I big part of that growth stems from the fact that GWT has embraced relationship marketing as a channel to grow their revenue. It’s a win-win-win situation for all parties involved. GWT doesn’t have to pay for expensive advertising. The distributors can earn income sharing GWT’s products with people they know. And customers can get high-end, brand name pieces without losing their shirts, since GWT can sell their pieces for less than their competition since they don’t have to pay for advertising and overhead. Based on what they’ve done in the past, and the quality of leaders in their management team, it certainly looks like the company is ready for momentum and growth. This is important to know if you’re thinking of becoming a distributor since timing is key in Network Marketing and now would be the time to join before the company hits momentum.
Global Wealth Trade Review – Can You Make Money With GWT?
The company’s compensation plan provides 6 ways a distributor can earn income. I’ll go ahead and break down each way briefly, but what’s important to know is that if you decide to join you’ll be able to make immediate profits and residual income. Here’s a simple breakdown of the revenue streams available in the compensation plan:
1. Retail Profits – You can earn up to 100% retail profits when personally sell products from your online website or catalog.
2. Wholesale Profits – You can earn up to $50 per Product Package Membership you sell to your personal referrals.
3. Team Commissions – This is where you can build a team and get paid weekly override commissions based on your group’s volume. You can earn up to $500 per cycle bonus whenever you have 5,000 total points, with at least 1,667 points on your left team, and 1,667 points on your right team. According to their compensation plan documents, GWT has the first “Non-Flushing, Free Flowing” Binary which doesn’t have any restrictions or autoship requirements to maximize. You can earn up to $10,000/week in Team Commissions per position.
4. Business Development Bonus – You can earn up to 10% Matching Bonus on the Team Commissions earned by your 1st and 2nd level distributors in your personal enrollment tree.
5. Special Incentives – As a top producer, you can earn rewards based on performance that include cruises, getaway retreats, car bonuses and Global Revenue Sharing Bonuses.
6. IA Matching Bonus – As a Diamond, you can earn additional matching bonuses on all your personally enrolled distributors.
With designer brand sales hitting more than a Trillion Dollars a year globally, and a compensation plan that pays distributors weekly, it’s not hard to see that for the right person, GWT can be a place to earn a nice income.
The short answer is YES. You can get positioned in front of a booming Industry, with a well managed company that’s poised to grow globally, and has been featured in third party magazines like Preferred Lifestyle Magazine and Viva International Magazine. Plus, the products are high quality and there’s a compensation plan in place that’s quite lucrative. So I guess that means that you’re guaranteed success once you join, right? Nothing can be further from the truth. All those things are certainly benefits but they will play a very little part in your personal overall business success. Why? Because your success will ultimately depend on your ability to sell products and personally sponsor other distributors into your GWT team. If you can sponsor other people into your team, you will not be able to earn the big incomes talked about in the sales video. This is why it’s important that you use Attraction Marketing in your business. If you can generate 10-30 targeted leads daily, you’ll be better positioned to sponsor people and build a big team. If you can learn how to market and get leads, there’s no telling how prosperous your Global Wealth Trade business can be.
Need More Global Wealth Trade Reps?
I wrote this Global Wealth Trade Review for people looking into the company. Sadly, most GWT reps will never see the success they desire because they lack the marketing skills to generate 10-30 leads a day. To learn how you can generate more leads than you can get to, visit my Online MLM Training Website.