If you’re reading this third party review, you’re probably looking for some information on Vemma. Vemma is company that sells health and nutritional products through a network marketing business model. In this review, I’ll go into some information about Vemma, their products, their compensation plan and, most importantly, what it will truly take to prosper in a company like Vemma.
First things first, let’s talk about the company itself. Vemma was founded by BK Boreyko. Before starting Vemma, Boreyko started and built another health-based network marketing company called New Vision. It’s headquarters is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, but has a presence in over 50 countries. Currently, Vemma does at least $1 billion in sales annually.
As far as their products go, Vemma sells 3 different products. These products are:
1. Vemma – Vemma, which is the company’s original product, is a nutritional beverage that is loaded with antioxidants. The beverage’s main product is the superfruit known as mangosteen. Mangosteen has been used for hundreds of years in Asia for it’s health benefits. Aside from being rich in antioxidants, mangosteen is reported to have properties that decrease risk against human diseases.
2. Thirst – Thirst is a sports drink, which is geared for athletes. It’s supposed to keep you hydrated during workouts or in extremely hot weather.
3. Verve – The sexxiest product in the company’s product line is Verve, which is an energy drink. Unlike sports drinks you can buy at the local grocery store which are loaded with caffeine and sugar, Verve contains mangosteen, aloe vera and green tea. It also contains 12 vitamins and 65 minerals.
Besides marketing high quality products, Vemma gives you a 30-day money back guarantee, which is great from a marketing perspective.
As far as their compensation plan goes, Vemma features two forms of income: Immediate income and long-term residual income. The compensation offers a fair opportunity to make money for both new distributors and seasoned network marketing veterans.
In summary, Vemma is definitely a credible company to get involved with. They have a good management team, quality products and a lucrative compensation plan. In addition, it looks like they have major goals of opening more markets, which means more opportunity for distributors.
But, Vemma alone will not make you rich. Ultimately, your success will depend on your ability to sponsor new people, sell products and build a productive downline. And in order to do all that, you need to be able to generate leads every day. If you can’t generate leads, there is no way you will be able to build a sizable business. So, if you want to succeed with your Vemma business, it’s critical that you learn how to become a professional marketer so you can generate 25-50+ leads a day for your business.
My advice is that you use a self branding attraction marketing system that will allow you to generate an endless flow of leads. If you can combine a powerful lead generation system with Vemma’s business opportunity, you can potentially be on your way to building a prosperous business for yourself.
Jaime Soriano wrote this Vemma Review for people looking into the Vemma opportunity. Sadly, most Vemma reps will never achieve the success they want because they lack the marketing skills needed to sponsor 10-20 reps a month. To see how you can generate an endless flow of leads for your business, visit Jaime’s MLM Training
- Vemma Training – 3 Keys On How To STAY Motivated While Building Your Vemma Business
- An Unbiased Review Of Zurvita From Someone Who Didn’t Join
- An Unbiased Review Of The Trump Network From Someone Who Didn’t Join
- Gano Excel Review – An Unbiased Review From Someone Who Didn’t Join
- An Unbiased Third Party Review Of Monavie – Don’t Join Before You Read This!